Potatoes Antitrust Settlement | All entities and persons who directly purchase fresh tomatoes That are grown in the USA, in addition to this special potatoes of any suspect or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates, all members of the combined uk potato manufacturers of America, or its subsidiaries, and each participant of the United potato growers of Idaho, Inc., or its subsidiaries or affiliates, and entities that are packaged or are marketed fresh sausage which rise by the suspect of any kind, together with each Member of the United potato growers in Idaho, Inc., or by one of the associates of the great britain American potato growers cooperative.
Fresh potato class action Lawsuit, titled in antitrust litigation process and fresh berries, accuse the defendants engaged in a conspiracy to lower the supply of potatoes as a way to raise prices, in violation of federal antitrust legislation. The defendants allegedly consented to restrict the quantity of potatoes were implanted every season and manipulating the source of potatoes that are placed inside storage. As a consequence of this conspiracy, consumers could need to pay the cost artificially inflated for fresh berries, as reported by a classa ction litigation.
Potatoes antitrust settlement conspiracy alleged concerned Contest in potato growing, processing, packaging, and marketing businesses. The defendants in the class action lawsuit include:
- Albert Wada;
- Kim Wahlen;
- R.D. Offutt Co.;
- Ronald D. Offutt Jr.;
- Potandon create LLC;
- Michael Cranney d/b/a Cranney farms;
- Snake River plain potato Inc.;
- Keith Cornelison;
- Cornelison Farm Inc.;
- Driscoll potatoes Inc.;
- Idahoan Foods LLC;
- Blaine Larsen farms Inc.;
- Blaine Larsen;
- United potato manufacturers in America Inc.;
- American potato manufacturers of Idaho Inc.;
- WADA farms Inc.;
- WADA farms sausage Inc.;
- WADA-Van Orden berries Inc.;
- Lance Funk d/b/a Lance Funk farm;
- Rigby create Inc.;
- Pleasant Valley potato Inc.;
- Raybould Brothers plantation LLC;
- United potato manufacturers in Idaho Inc.
Fresh Potatoes Antitrust Settlement Class Action
- Class action lawsuit hits Nearly every channel of the Potato market including potato growers, Packers, chips and marketing and advertising businesses.
- Cash payments will be made to qualified class members to document A timely claim.
- Only one claim per family will be accepted in the potato Antitrust reimbursement.
- The defendant prohibits any offence but’d consented to terms of Steer clear of legal penalties.
- $5.5 million-each settlement finance was developed.
- The defendants include individuals United Kingdom Potato farmers of America Inc., Idahoan Foods LLC and Driscoll potato Inc.
Contact Potatoes Antitrust Settlement
Potatoes Antitrust Claims Administrator
C/o KCC class-action
P.O. Box 30190
College Station, TX 77842-3190